Wednesday, September 13, 2017

You see, i'm not used to give up on things that feel right




*and now im feeling awful because recently there are more and more people starting to behave nice in a weird way and i had to behave cold and stop cpl farses, and it feels awful, bcs why does it have to be that way 😞😞😞*

* and you start looking at people in a doubtful way, and it almost feels like crying. Me, imagine you. Dont even want to imagine it.* *is it as harsh as it seems?*

So now, the wonderful moment of today, because i really wanted to share, bcs it felt lovely

But this is like, a story, so u will probably never have time to read it

So, back to the high school years, i'd walk to school every day, early in the morning, trying to lose weight as always. And the only thing that could keep me going was listening to this radio morning show. And I was 15, and i was new in Tirana. I would than even listen to it in the lesson. And I'd always presume myself hosting the show, i'd dream of that.

So, I had an important meeting today early in the morning, for some major changes we'll bring to the televisions social media(integrating an virtual assistant n stuff), so I had to register the show yesterday and broadcast it this morning.

And for the first time today, after many years i had to walk early in the morning the path I'd walk to go to school(a 40 min walk), and i remembered that i could listen to my show for the first time.

And the Radio I'm now broadcasting for has bought the frequences of the old radio I would listen to.

And it made me cry.

In the morning, you'd see this young lady with joy tears, listening to her show in the radio; having a deja vu about the years when as a teenager, she would walk the same path, the same time, listening to the same radio, dreaming about this moment to come.

That was a moment of joy.

I mean, it is not my biggest achievement, but man it felt good.

You see, i'm not used to give up on things that feel right

No comments:

Post a Comment