Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Love from earth, Aureola

To: idontexist@hotmail.com


Hey John!
     
  It has now been a long time since when I arrived on "Eh". These nineteen years have been peaceful, cheerful and full of enthusiasm. As you must have noticed, th planet's name has changed, sad, but there's no more "art in it.
     During my birth, the view was amazing. I met this creature struggling to supply everything I might have needed at the time, and, yes her presence made my journey much more enjoyable even later. You know, this one journey lasts for a lifetime, but I'm not complaining, it's so much fun in here. You meet visitors of all kind, pottering around the globe sometimes without even having a purpose.
     Well, it seems like a "mission impossible" trying to get the "art" back, but I think that's something I'd like to get to work on the coming years. And the love stuff, it's mesmerizing! I try to share and attract plenty of it. The rest of the itinerary is yet unclear but I guess I'll show you when this all ends.
 
Love from Earth,
Aureola



Of today's classwork in describing the most pleasant journey your imagination could lead in. 16 September 2013.




1 comment:

  1. me vjen keq qe ne Shqiperi nuk kemi nje kultur te vertet te te ndjekurit te blogjeve. I yti esht nder me interesantet, diku tjeter postet e tua do kishin ber buj per target grupe te ndryshme. gjithsesi vazhdo keshtu,un e dua te lexoj dhe te shikoj me shum nga ty ne kete blog :)

    ReplyDelete